||10 months ago|
|.gitignore||2 years ago|
|LICENSE||2 years ago|
|PKGBUILD||10 months ago|
|README.md||10 months ago|
- 0.0.13 - brings changes to the upstream PKGBUILD. Removes some symlink hacks and extra dependencies.
- 0.0.12 - yet another slow update
- 0.0.11 - discord released to arch pkgs.
- 0.0.10 - discord already released
Fresh PKGBUILD to tide you over until arch packages get updated, save you from having to install the testing or canary in the meantime.
OSS-LICENSE.html have their shas skipped because
the hash changes each download. I'm assuming they'll fix this upstream later
The actual package is still being verified though. Worry not.
1. clone this repo 2. makepkg -si
then once the packages get updated, it'll find the later version for you.