Dockerfile and docker-compose for pacoloco (https://github.com/anatol/pacoloco)
You can not select more than 25 topics Topics must start with a letter or number, can include dashes ('-') and can be up to 35 characters long.
||5 months ago|
|Dockerfile||5 months ago|
|README.md||1 year ago|
|docker-compose.yml||1 year ago|
|entrypoint.sh||1 year ago|
|env.letsencrypt||1 year ago|
|nginx.conf||1 year ago|
|pacoloco.yaml||11 months ago|
Special considerations for this deployment.
- built in alpine from git
- uses a volume for
- runs as pocoloco user uid 1000
- exposes 9129 as the default port
/etc/pacoloco.yamlto be injected
- provides the config through
- exposes wonky port numbers in nginx, meant to be behind a reverse proxy
- bridge configured to be served on over wireguard VPN over ipv4.
- handles it's own SSL certs using
vdhpieter/letsencrypt-webroot, a working fork of the original kvaps container which has been retired.
- hardened SSL nginx configuration with letsencrypt support.
- until SSL is bootstrapped, comment out the SSL section of the nginx.conf.